Posse

Sunday, 14 October 2012

Ooh La La with the Ladies

There is nothing I love more then frocking up and attending a fashion event with the fabulous 5. Last friday night, the girls; Michelle, Sherri, Miranda, Emily and I attended Ooh La La Fashion show, hosted by Fusion events. All proceeds went to the Leukaemia Foundation and all eyes were firmly fixed on the showcased collection from Izabel + Sebastian. I had a beyond fabulous time amongst the other fashionistas and was even just excited to finally show off my new floral pants! 

Pants: Mika & Gala/ Bodysuit: Anise/ Blazer: Redberry / Necklace & Earrings: Adorne / Shoes: Wittner 





Now I do have some very exciting news that I would like to share with the bloggersphere! After one year and two months of continuous blogging, my efforts have been rewarded. I have actually been hired as the new beauty writer for Fashion Weekly. Fashion Weekly, is a brisbane based company known nationally for reporting on trends in fashion, beauty, lifestyle and culture. This coming Thursday (18/10) we are launching for the first time ever the brand new Fashion Weekly website and online magazine and we couldn't be more excited! I consider you all my friends and very kind supporters and will be emailing each of you individually with our promotional launch information this week. I would love for you all to check out what I think showcases my best work yet, reporting hair and beauty trends. You will be able to find me under the beauty and hair links, where I will be signing off with my full name, Ashleigh McCallum. I look forward to your feedback bloggers, I am just so lucky to have such wonderful followers!
Kisses for you all,
Professor Barbie 
xxx

17 comments:

Lady Writer said...

hi darling, how do you do?
I love this look, especially the necklaces :D

xoxo

blondebenedicte said...

awn, darling love your collar & the shade of your blazer is pure perfection, adore it :)
sounds you had spent great time, yep! ;)
bisous x

Jen said...

Sounds like fun. Your outfit is wonderful. I love that necklace. <3

xoxo
Sexy Little Things

Nicoleta_B said...

Soooooooooo beautiful. I love all looks. You, girls, so inspiring!!!


Have a wonderful week!

Kisses,

Nicole

www.nicoleta.me

Elma said...

Great bun, you look so pretty! I love your pants, really nice color & print! Ofcourse we can follow each other, I love your style and blog! Following you now with Bloglovin :) x

Ana said...

I like it a lot!!!

www.pequenalolailo.com

Aayla @ mypaintedbird.blogspot.com said...

That is impeccable top bun! Gorgeous.

Lili Matic said...

Nice post ! Love your blog ;)

Would be great if we followed each other, don't you think so ? :)
I'd love it :)

RUNWAY JUICE

xoxo

Emma Davidson said...

very nice blog follow me back =)
Win A Free Tee From Blondes Make Better T-Shirts (Worldwide Giveaway)

Sasha said...

i love your outfit!! i'm your newest follower!! :)

Lili Matic said...

wonderful pants ! :)

Thank you sooo much for that lovely comment ! I really appreciate it !! :)

I follow you now ;)

Let's stay in touch :)

RUNWAY JUICE

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I always like to have a read about such things, my blog is related if you want to have a look round it please feel free. I have added yours to my bookmarks.

Leonor said...

you girls all look soooo gorgeous!! love the pictures:)) would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin and maybe facebook?? let me know dear:))

Leonor
thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

jessjess de said...

i like your style - you look so cute!
you have a great blog! I am a new follower of yours. I'd love you to check out my blog and tell me what you think. when you like it, i'd be glad to have you as a GFC follower
kisses jess
http://jessjessde.blogspot.de/

THE STYLE SHED said...

nice outfit
http://thestyleshedblog.blogspot.co.uk/

BLANCA. said...

TOTALY FAB!!!!I LIKE YOUR OUTFIT AND YOUR STYLE IN GENERAL... SO NICE! ;) KISS FROM:

http://luxuryterno.blogspot.com.es/

maxime said...

Love everyone's outfit! you all look stunning!
Xx