Posse

Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Pony with a Twist

If your stuck in a the same midweek hair rut I am in, then here is some hairspiration for your hump day! I call this style, Pony with a Twist, as it is an easy variation on the classic low ponytail! 

This style is a lot simpler then it looks, the trick is to separate and section the hair. Start with the top most layer (near the crown of your head) and secure with a hairband. Take a small section of this ponytail and wrap around the band, bobby pin in place. Next, take a second layer of hair (should be around the centre of the head) and repeat step one. Finally include the last layer of hair and tie into a ponytail at the nape of the neck. Take a section of hair from this ponytail to cover the final band. Pressstooo!
 
Let me know your thoughts style queens!
Love Barbie
xxx

15 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

That's awesome, love the look of that :)) xx

BJ said...

lol

Maiken said...

I like it but I know I don't have enough time to make it in the morning before going to work. and it sounds pretty difficult, haha :P

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

TomorrowlandLady said...

Amazing photos !
love your blog !

-follow each?
http://nikonandfashion.blogspot.com

blackberryfashion said...

You look adorable! Beautiful hairstyle :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

Sandra said...

It looks really cool!

Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

Dascha said...

Wauw, i love your hair!
And you're so pretty.

I am your newest follower!
Hope you follow me back!

xoxo
http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl/

Sin12012 said...

OMG ! I love it !


(M/F Giveaway internacional on my blog)

xo ,
Ana Catalarrana
http://Sinbowtie.blogspot.com

Norah said...

it looks great - i should definitely try to do it myself :)

Alice said...

love this look!

p.s now i follow your blog
i hope you'll check my blog www.zebracrosser.com and follow too. bye :D

Tammy Lau said...

wow..awesome..I always want to know how to tie hair like that:)..and you look so pretty:))..would you like to follow each other on bloglovin:)..I would like to cus I love your blog:)

EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION

Adam Kwiatkowski said...

It looks awesome :)
Terribly I like your blog!

xoxo

blondebenedicte said...

Thanks dear!

uh, interesting alternative for hair-do dear ;)!
bisous x

Adam Kwiatkowski said...

hello,

Thank you: * I really like your blog so I follow :)

Arianna Luisa said...

So nice,you look good!!