Posse

Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Flora and Fauna

Happy hump day fashio superstars! I can't think of a better way to celebrate mid week then with a little self indulgent spending! I will happily admit that my wardrobe is starting to resemble the Garden of Eden with all the flora and fauna pieces I am collecting. But the fresh colours are delectable and I'm loving that neons are still prominent this season.
Tops: Sportsgirl / Skirt: Sportsgirl / Leggins: SPortsgirl / Necklaces: Adorne / Shoes: Jo Mercer
Let me know your thoughts ladies and welcome to all my newest followers/future best friends!
Love Barbie
xxx

4 comments:

Katarina said...

amazing buys! love the floral print :)

http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

Maiken said...

nice job, girl!
I must say I like everything you purchased: the colours of those tops and necklaces are just lovely and how cool are those floral pieces! and what a classy pair of wedges!
do post some outfits soon! ;)

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

blondebenedicte said...

oh thank you & sure that we can follow each other dear! :)

so now i follow you immediately & i hope you do the same on my blog :)!

ps: love the 'salmon-pink' top ;)
bisous x

blackberryfashion said...

I adore floral prints :) Beautiful clothes :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/