Posse

Tuesday, 28 August 2012

The Bold and the Bingle

We might not all be tuned into her reality tv show, but there's no denying, Lara Bingle channels instant coolness with her rock chic street attire and funky lob hairstyle.
Image from Lara Bingle Online
My tribute to her today features the rebirth of my own lob, my favourite Rays and a cute little Parisian t-shirt that I found in Target (believe it or not!) Feeling like a fresh queen of cool and exuding attitude is what I do best!
Denim: Tommy Hilfiger / T-shirt: Target / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban / Watch: Fossil
"Now, take my books to class...puhhhlease?" 
Leave me a little love note,
Love Barbie 
xxx

8 comments:

Sandra said...

I like the T-shirt a lot! I really hope to visit Paris again soon. :)

Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

carolina said...

you look great ! hanks for the lovely comment on my blog and for following it :) now following you as well on GFC

Much of love,

http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

Meganne said...

Classically casual!
Material Fixations

Stiene S. said...

I love the Paris t-shirt :D
xx

Mademoiselle S. said...

Aw I love these sunnies! I want them! Check out my new post and tell me what do you think, I'll appreciate it! <3

http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

FashionGeek said...

love the 1st top!
can't wait to see you on my blog!
www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com

Vittoria Andrea Armaroli said...

You're so lovely!

BARBIE OYUNLARI said...

coool :)