Posse

Sunday, 26 August 2012

Spring Queen

Getting into the swing of Spring has never been so effortless with Fashion Society's Daffodil Runway Event. With a daffodil and floral inspired theme, I channelled a sunshine kid ensemble to celebrate a very feminine occassion.  

Accompanying me is my group of A grade Fashionistas, from left to right; Jodie, Miranda, Jai and Emily. All fashion enthusiasts with individual style, we gather together to appreciate the undeniable talent of local, up and coming designers... and from front row, reserved seats! We're VIP- learn your acronyms!
Dress: Cue / Shoes: Nine West / Clutch: Adorne / Headpiece: custom-made by Elaura. 
Front Row Fashionistas!
Brisbane's next top models? Apparently not!
For more photos, visit Professor Barbie's official Facebook page!
Kiss Kiss,
Love Barbie 
xxxx

6 comments:

Mademoiselle S. said...

Wow you look so fantastic! Great style, dear and oh I LOVE your blog's title! Wanna follow each other? If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest outfit :)

http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

carolina said...

Hi dear :) you have such a great blog hun! what do you think of following each other on bloglovin' and GFC? Let me know
Keep in touch

http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt

xx

P.S.JOIN MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

Maiken said...

your dresses are all gorgeous, full of beautiful colours, great patterns and awesome styling!

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

FashionGeek said...

all of your guys look gorgeous!
can't wait to see you on my blog!
www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com

Norah said...

looks like a fun event! you look great Barbie! well, all of you ladies do :)

María Lapetiteblonde said...

lovely looks dear!!so fantastic;)
great event Barbie!!
xoxo=)