Posse

Saturday, 4 August 2012

Kiss and Make.Up

When it comes to beauty trends, I've done the rounds. Embarrassing to admit, but that person you see spending hours in Myer, trying on the makeup testers...thats usually me. But after hours of what I like to call "researching", I find I always return to the one brand that makes my skin glow, Napoleon Perdis. 
Inside my makeup bag you'll find....
Napoleon Perdis


My favourite products have to include:
The Foundation Stick; offering minimum to maximum coverage, its application is simple and long-lasting, providing the perfect base.

The Camera Finish Powder, which brushes smoothly onto skin and provides that perfect matte finish (essential for those sneaky style snaps!)

Both Miranda and I are Napoleon Perdis enthusiasts. We are always photo ready! 
Kiss Kiss, 
Love Barbie
xxxx

3 comments:

Beauty Follower said...

NIce make up product selection!

thechilicool said...

Excellent make-up products!!
Alessia
THE CHILI COOL
FACEBOOK

Patti said...

Hello! I like your blog! Im following you now on GFC and Bloglovin! If you like my blog follow me back please.

XoXo

www.shoesandbasics.com