Posse

Saturday, 11 August 2012

Harry Potter Alliance: Chapter 1, Yule Ball

Returning to University has brought many new adventures to my life, with one so magical as joining the UQ Harry Potter Alliance. Yes, deep inside of this platinum head is a little geeky girl who simply loves anything Harry Potter-esque! Friday night I attended the first social event of the season being the HPA's Yule Ball. There were wands, and cloaks, and even a caged Hedwig who enjoyed the evening with the rest of us Wizards. While sadly I cannot produce any animated photographs, here are some snaps of the nights frivolities!
Colin Creevey makes an appearance
Expelliarmus!
I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good,
Professor Barbie 
xxx

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

such a fun theme! looks like a great night :D

Kirsten said...

UQ has a Harry Potter Alliance? Holy crap that is so awesome. Griffith never has anything that cool. There was apparently a Harry Potter trivia night on at the Red Room a few weeks ago as well, wish I had gone to it! You look very beautiful! I laughed at Colin Creevey being there haha :)

Sandra said...

Haha, I love the owl in the cage!

Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

Jenn Patt said...

Congratulations for your blog.I'll follow you.
X.O.X.O Jenn
http://sweetdreamsjp.blogspot.com.es/

shop LOUD said...

very pretty!

http://shoploud.blogspot.com/
check me out?