Posse

Sunday, 8 July 2012

Conquering the Corporate

Fresh faced and professional persona? Revamp the Fashion Resume!

When it comes to job seeking, is it often easy to produce a professional persona on paper. When it comes to the interview process..YOU are a walking fashion CV! The clothes on your back help your future boss deduce your very work ethnic. It is therefore integral that as the future corporate queen (yes that's you!) you look as dapper as ever!

    

    Look 1: Minimalism

"Within these walls, minimalism is about creating a perfect balance out of imbalance- about pairing shapes, fabrics, proportions, and colors that speak to the harmony of the whole” (Francisco Costa, http://modenodeblog.com). 
Minimalism



Look 2: Ladylike

Showcase elegance and femininity with a high-waisted pencil skirt and knit! Add the piece of resistance with a sensible work heel and a spritz of floral scent!
Ladylike




Look 3: Classic

A fitted a-line dress teamed with a crop black blazer never goes out of style. Warning: you may be mistaken for a young Grace Kelly! 
Classic




Look 4: A dash of colour

Add some colour to the workplace with a cute cardigan, but stay away from anything too bright. This teal colour is the perfect hue and still highly professional. Patterned tights and some delicate flats will complete this business savvy style!    
A dash of colour




Best of luck securing the dream jobs girls! If you see anything come up in the Cosmopolitan, Harper's Bazaar or Marie Claire office, hook a sister up!

Love Professor Barbie,
xxx

11 comments:

Soph. said...

These outfits are all gorgeous! Dressing nicely for work makes me feel good about having to go!

Xox Soph

Visa said...

great sets, i always have a hard time dressing business casual. my favorite is the classic, so chic <3 and thank you for the super sweet comment on my recent post.

xVisa
http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

Chezka said...

Oh, this are sochic for the office, I am going to need this in a couple of months ;) I've followed you sweetie, hope to see you soon!

-Che

style-che.blogspot.com

Beauty Follower said...

Great outfits!

follow you back.

Have a lovely week ;)

maxime said...

really like these outfits! definetely going to order the black top with pearl collar!
Xx

The Chic Sheet said...

I have completely started to learn to embrace the idea of minimalism! Great post :)


XX,
Miranda

Sazi Efionayi said...

love the trendy posts

http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

BBella said...

Hey, I gladly tell you that I restarted my blog and I saw that you followed it earlier. Unfortunately I lost all of my followers now and I'd appreciate it a lot if you followed me again. Check out my "new" blog and feel free to follow me if you like it. I follow you back of course.

xx BBella
http://www.justyled.blogspot.com

Carolyne O' said...

Like so much the third set <3
Your blog is very cute, follow each other? :)
Xxx

Carolina

www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

Anna Brain said...

Wow! So beautiful!! :)

Adele said...

I love the 1st two looks!
Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/