Posse

Thursday, 21 June 2012

Denim, my casual BFF...

While others may swear by them as the go-to winter favourite, I have never been a jeans girl. They somehow always seem to shrink my already short pins. However, ASOS once again has stepped in and saved my wardrobe by introducing me to Sophie Skinny Hilfiger Denim. Combined with my recent purchases, I think I have created an effortlessly cool look to brisk the winter winds. 

Jeans: Tommy Hilfiger / Knit: Vila / Faux Fur Vest: Redberry / Cuff: Adorne / Shoes: Joanne Mercer / Bag: Mimco



And now for some very exciting news...the Limecrime Giveaway has been drawn and I am so pleased to announce LadyWriter as the winner. Congratulations princess, and keep those peepers peeled for your posty!
Kisses,
Barbie xxxx

4 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

I love those boots, they are so pretty :) xx

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I'm not a very jeans kind of girl either, but these jeans are so cute! Love all of these pieces.

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

StreetChic by Eriel said...

super cute!!!!!!!my congrats

IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

Raspberry Blonde said...

this looks like a great look! and by the way, that lob looks amazing on you! must have been scary cutting of that long hair :-)

x,
Natalie