Posse

Thursday, 28 June 2012

Crowned with Alannah Hill

One thing that I am missing about my long hair is the versatility it brought to my life; cute bow accessories, ribbons and lets not forget my "fail me not" hair donut. However, Alanah Hill's headwear has rekindled my creativity. Resembling something Blair Waldorf would crown herself with, these multi- textured exquisite pieces bring sophistication and femininity to an outfit. Since purchasing, No Ordinary Girl Headband (how fitting!), this little headpiece has not left my fair head and was recently accessorised with a nude and black number to The Jazz Club. Exactly what I needed to make a neutral outfit sparkle! 
Get the look:
Headpiece: Alannah Hill / Dress: Sportsgirl / Blazer: Target / Earrings: Tiffany & Co. 
Combing the website has just ignited my sudden craving for more headpieces. Here are my top five favourite from the online store, clicky clicky here!
Dont' Call Me Vein Headband in Dusty Pink
Forest Dancer Headband in Cherry
Raining Tears Headband in Mauve
Making Drama Headband in Pink
Pucker Up Headband in Black
Let me know what you think my stylish friends!
Kisses, Barbie 
xxx

24 comments:

Soph. said...

Headband looks gorgeous on you! Alana hill does have really cute things!

Xox Soph

Maiken said...

the headband really comes out so well with your short hair, so go for it, definitely get some new hair goodies! the second one looks beyond wonderful for an example ;)

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Sabrina T. said...

lovely post and place here:)

Patchwork à Porter

Kirsten said...

I LOVE your new hair! It really suits you. How good is Alannah Hill?! Super good!

Denimtarian said...

nice blog..lovely photos...


denimtarian.Blogspot.com
denimtarian.Blogspot.com
denimtarian.Blogspot.com

Tesa said...

these are adorable!

KERRIN said...

aw your comment made my morning girlie, thank you so much! these headbands are adorable, happy friday! xx

Visa said...

great picks. my favorites from the ones you choose are: Dont' Call Me Vein Headband in Dusty Pink (this is too cute) & Forest Dancer Headband in Cherry (since i am obsessed with floral crowns). &thank you for so much for commenting on my contest submission :)

xVisa
http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

Lady Writer said...

so cute :D

http://ladywriterr.blogspot.com
http://ladywriterr.blogspot.com
http://ladywriterr.blogspot.com


Follow me on bloglovin
Follow me on bloglovin
Follow me on bloglovin

k come karolina said...

omg! this look is fab!!!



xoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com

Irene° said...

thanks for your comment, yes we can follow each others, just done..waiting for you!
FASHION SINNER
FACEBOOK FANPAGE

Miriam Stella said...

very beautiful pictures compliments
and Thanks for passing by my blog ... : D
I hope you will continue to follow me I'll be happy to reciprocate a kiss
Miriam Stella

is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog
MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE

Yannick said...

Hey there :))

Just want to tell you, that i found your blog and i think its really awesome!!♥
i'll follow you for sure!

maybe u got time to have a look at my Blog?! Would be really cool!!


hugs from germany,
yannick

samecookiesdifferent said...

so cool! love these cute headbands
xx the cookies
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
share the feeling
visit <3

blackberryfashion said...

Wow, I am a big fan of headbands :) You look so pretty :) I'm following you now :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

FashionGeek said...

love the headband! great accessory!
can't wait to see you on my blog again!
www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com

Fabrizia said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! Yes the giveaway is international!
Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
Win a pair of floral pants from Appeal

Elena said...

Amazing post...really nice choices!

Kisses, Elena

Priscilla said...

Nice post! If you have a minute, please check out my log and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so much! Thanks!

$30 RIRE giveaway on my blog

Vanity Vicky. ♥ said...

I love the first and I like the other photos!
I'm your next follower.

xoxo,
Vicky.

Le garçon avec les lunettes, said...

amazing!!!!

MY CUP OF COFFE

Romy said...

very cool blog :)
the headband is amazing :)!

xo

Self-Dressed said...

Gorgeous pieces!!
what a nice blog you have!!
I've just started following you on GFC and Bloglovin!
like to follow back? I hope so, i would be great to stay in contact!
kisses dear!
self-dressed.blogspot.com

Natalie Koltunovskaya said...

I like all of them. They look so cute)