Posse

Sunday, 13 May 2012

Transparent Trends!

My favourite thing about the transition to winter is that its still cool enough to wear sheer fabrics, and at the moment there are so many translucent beauties around. Three fabulous sheer tops caught my eye on a recent shopping trip, all very different in style and colour but the soft, fine fabric is the one similarity. Over the next week I will feature each one of these sheer delights in an outfit post, highlighting three different ways to wear sheer! Now, for my first look!
Coral, the popular colour of the season inspired a garden of Eden/Nature look for the style shoot.  Combined with leopard print heels and the lush greenery, this look both effortless and chic, is versatile enough to be worn during the day (a la garden party) or even for some night time activity (hello first dinner date!).
Top: Bardot  / Skirt: Sportsgirl / Necklace: Enzo & Toto / Shoes: RMK

Finish the look with a classic high pony and a pop of coral lip stain and you are ready to prowl young tigress!

Rate it or hate it, leave me your thoughts in the form of a little comment and if your not already, follow me! Don't forget to leave your very own blog links as I love to return the favour! Stay tuned for look two, fresh off the mood board and it won't disappoint! 
Kisses,
Professor B
xxx

10 comments:

Soph. said...

Aw you look gorgeous! Love this look.

Xox Soph

Glamorous Life

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

so beautiful!

Maiken said...

oh, that blouse is asymmetrical, what a great find! lately I have a thing with asymmetrical pieces and I can't wait to get my DIY asymmetrical dress done :P of course I love your fabulous leopard shoes as well.

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Dani said...

Love this shirt!

Francesca Romana Capizzi said...

I love this outfit!! This color looks great on you!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

Rainbow Gatherer said...

I loved all the shirts esp. your leopard shoes

Squared said...

awesome! Love it! And also love sheer asymmetrical tops! Cool nails :D

The Chic Sheet said...

You look beautiful :)

XX,
Miranda

fashion nightmare said...

love it ! :)

xx,
*http://like-a-good-old-fashion-nightmare.blogspot.com


.

Sandra Leiva said...

Leopard + red is always a great combo!
I love your outfit, dear <3