Posse

Sunday, 20 May 2012

Teal

Laying poolside sounds like a perfect way to spend a quiet Sunday, but before we talk GTL I need to stress the importance of this particular shade of sheer. If colour was a broadway spectacular, teal would be the star of the seasonal show right now! Ladies, brighten your wardrobe with a splash of teal like this little Sportsgirl must have!
Top: Sportsgirl / Pants: Stella McCartney / Shoes: Zu / Rings & Earrings: Sportsgirl









A massive thank you goes to all my newest readers! Welcome to the fashion playground and by all means make yourself comfortable, I'm not going anywhere! And if you feel so compelled, like away on Facebook, Bloglovin' and Instagram. 

As always I remain,
Professor of fashionable trends,
Barbie 
xxx

12 comments:

Walking on Sunshine said...

I really like the top, great color, perfect on you!
hope you'll visit my blog xoxo

Lady Writer said...

wow, love the shoes!!! :D

http://ladywriterr.blogspot.com
http://ladywriterr.blogspot.com
http://ladywriterr.blogspot.com


Follow me on bloglovin
Follow me on bloglovin
Follow me on bloglovin

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Love the top and earrings :) xx

Maiken said...

girl, I'm in love with your half-leopard wedges, those vintage looking earrings and the blouse of course. probably one of your best looks ever! ;)

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

lapetiteblonde said...

wow dear!!so prettyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
love your leopard boots!really amazing!!
xoxo and have a nice week=)

Fabrizia said...

I adore the color of your shirt!If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
I’ve just published a new post and I would love to know your opinion about it!
Win a wonderful long dress from Shabby Apple

Second Head said...

This stylization is sooo cute :> You look beautiful! Would you like to follow each other?
Hope you will visit my blog to see my new post!

second--head.blogspot.com

Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic said...

You look amazing!!!
I love teal- gorgeous color!!!
http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

Fabrizia said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!!I was already following you via bloglovin, now I'm supporting also your facebook page!
Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
Win a Romwe dress +$50 freebies and a secret gift

Bravoe Runway said...

That top is gorgeous and the wedge leo boots are fab as well. Great giveaway! Not sure if I missed it but is it only open to Australian residents?

Eve said...

super boots ;)

maxime said...

I really love your style! This outfit is one of my favorites! and I like the outfit of your previous post as well! you're so damn pretty ^^ xx