Posse

Saturday, 21 April 2012

The girl who SPARKLES...

Have you ever found an article of clothing, perhaps some sort of accessory that you immediately believed, personified your very character?
I have always been a girl with elaborate and decadent taste in fashion, jewellery, makeup and other personal treasures one might find in an exclusive boutique or sophisticated clothing store. It was no surprise to me that I heard the calling of this gorgeous heavily detailed sequinned top, complete with cutout detail on the bat wing sleeves. Immediately I envisioned this top to be the answer I was looking for, to complete the partnering for my never-been-worn high waisted, vintage, neon pink, pencil skirt. 
Special occasion you ask? No, just a chance to dress up a la Carrie Bradshaw style and enjoy some fine dining at Jade Buddha.
Top: Elly M / Skirt: Harry WHO / Shoes: Novo / Bag: Mimco



A special shout out to all my lovely new followers and my regulars, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day and sharing your love! I will make sure I return the favour and get back to each and every one of you. May you all find an opportunity to showcase your sparkle!
Keep in touch pretties!
Love Barbie,
xxx

16 comments:

Kirsten said...

So pretty! You look lovely and sparkly. I feel like I need a neon pink skirt now! :) you're so stylish, young lady!

Polly said...

Love the glittery top :) Look great on you

Kisses.

www.pollysboudoir.blogspot.com

Eres Guapa said...

Hi Lady! How are you? I hope fine! :)
I love all your outfit less the skirt, I think the skirt is better more short! ;P
Keep in contact! ;)
A cute kiss! Happy ending week!
eresguapa-x.blogspot.com
-ERES GUAPA-.

Lucie Srbová said...

I love the whole outfit!!! you look so pretty!! Following you back.)

Kisses, Lucy!

Jenny said...

thank you so much for the sweet comment! You look beautiful girl <3 love the pink skirt, looks really good on you!

Ti said...

Wow I love glitter :) It looks great ♥

Biser Sable said...

Nice look!<3 The top is great!<3

Maiken said...

girl, you do absolutely shine and sparkle like a bright star! ;) this is such a bold and fabulous ensemble and I'm sure it fits with your personality as well :)

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Sandra Leiva said...

How cute you look, dear!
I love everything you're wearing!

And thank you so much for your lovely comment! Following you! <3

Bravoe Runway said...

Oh my goodness how gorgeous are you??? The top, the skirt, I love it all! And your makeup looks absolutely perfect! I am stopping by after reading your comment from Maikeni's blog one of my favorites. HOpe you'll stop by and would you like to follow each other?

EMMA WunderBAR said...

Cool Blog :) Follow U

Emma

http://emmawunderbar.blogspot.de/

ATW said...

just came across your blog and really like it! you're so pretty!
definitely following you now on GFC and would be happy if you took a look on my blog! maybe you become a follower on bloglovin or facebook too!? :)
it would mean a lot to me!!

xx love

NEW DOMAIN:
http://la-pulcinella.com/

Squared said...

Great gold shirt! love it!! <3

lapetiteblonde said...

wow dear!!so pretty=)
love your sequin top!amazing!!
xoxo and have a nice weekend=)

The Chic Sheet said...

I always love a little sparkle. You look lovely :)

XX,
Miranda

Lara Rose said...

amazing outfit!! The sparkle looks great on you!