Posse

Sunday, 1 April 2012

Fashion Society Brisbane: NYC Street Style!

While New York Fashion Week has come and gone, Fashion-Society Brisbane has kept its spirit alive in recreating a fashion event like no other. Friday 30th March, marked the occasion where Brisbane fashionistas and designers alike attended the NYC Street Style Runway event at The Met. Featuring collections from home grown labels Faith & Lola, Shirley Fracture, Speak No Ink and Black Milk, the  show presented aesthetically bold and cutting edge designs inspired by trends from the 2012 NYC fashion season. In an attempt to fit in with the theme, I channelled my inner SJP - Carrie Bradshaw style where OTT is O.M.G!

Playsuit: Cameo, Jewellery: Adorne, Clutch: Adorne, Shoes: Wayne Cooper

My other little accessory for the night was my darling best friend Alice. Draped in a fully sequinned French Connection dress and Tony Bianco pumps, Alice looks every bit of a fashion socialite- don't you agree?


While many claim to hate her wacky fashion combinations, Lady Gaga's ever changing locks are the inspiration of this hair-bow updo. I have received many positive comment/requests on my Facebook page for a "how  to" guide of this style. 


All weekend I have been stalking Fashion-Society Brisbane's Facebook page on the lookout for the professional photos and I have narrowed my favourite photos down to 5. For more breathtaking pictures of the amazing collections- visit Fashion-Society Brisbane's official Facebook page here
Feeling very fabulous representing Fashion-Society Brisbane!
For more of my photos check out my blogs official facebook page and don't forget to like! Pay me a visit soon darlings for my hair-donut tutorial - so easy Suri Cruise could pick it up!
Image sourced from MTV Fora.
Love & kisses little miss's
Professor Barbie 
xxx

12 comments:

Lady Writer said...

love your dress *_*

http://ladywriterr.blogspot.com
http://ladywriterr.blogspot.com
http://ladywriterr.blogspot.com


Follow me on bloglovin
Follow me on bloglovin
Follow me on bloglovin

Kirsten said...

Aaw you both looked beautiful! Such awesome outfits. Looks like it was a marvellous night!

Ulrika said...

You both looked absolutely stunning ! Seems like you had the perfect night out !

Kisses!
/U
pug-a-licious

Maiken said...

you really look like a true Barbie! this powder pink/nude ensemble only completes the already Barbie'ish look ;)

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

modishYou said...

GREAT blog!! would you like to follow each other?

www.modishYou.blogspot.com

Norah said...

again - such a beautiful dress! and about lips... well i must say you do rock pink lips better than anyone i know!

lapetiteblonde said...

wow dear love your dress and the dress the your friend!!
so prettys=)
kisses and have a nice week=)

RaspberryBlonde said...

love how you did your hair! and your friends dress is fab!
xo,
Natalie

Bubble My Licorice said...

You are so beautiful! Love your dress!!

Life Size Barbie said...

You are FLAWLESS. I will be adding your blog to my 'favorite blogs' tab on my page<3

DEMI said...

loveeee your blog honey
just keep posting and go for it :):)

XO

DEMI said...

loveeee your blog honey
just keep posting and go for it :):)

XO