Posse

Sunday, 8 April 2012

City to Country Chameleons

In an attempt to escape a day of battling the busy crowd at an overpopulated shopping centre and cleaning out my bank account using the magnetic strip of a credit card, Alice and I packed a picnic lunch and drove 2 hours south of Brisbane for a countrified experience. Little did I expect to find a new found love of nature and a real life secret garden just outside of Brunswick Heads.

Dress: Portmans, Hat: Portmans, Bag: Sportsgirl, Bangles: Lovisa, Shoes: Novo




Embracing our inner hippy, we cordinated colourful ensembles enhancing the natural beauty of the flora and fauna outside while combining the hot trend of floppy explorer hats- a prized look this season. 




Stumbling around in the sunshine was everything I needed on such a beautiful day. Afterward we browsed the little boutiques Brunswick had to offer and stopped for a delicious banana smoothie before heading back to the city.
With the ability to change styles like a chameleon, as always I will remain professor of fashionable trends,
Barbie 
xxx

19 comments:

Pratishtha Durga said...

Oh, I love the color of your dress, and you girls seem so happy in the midst of all the nature. Sigh! I just came back from my vacation through the North east part of India and it was so gloriously green and lovely!

Love your blog. Will be back for more!

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

You are looking so refreshing :)

have more fun :).

theM.A.D.creationist said...

really like your lokk! love the color!

http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

Giuseppe

Maiken said...

oh, you two really look like cute hippy chicks! I find it perfect for a relaxed picnic. well, actually I would totally want to have a picnic too but obviously the weather doesn't think so :P I'm now dreaming about beautiful warm sunshine, hehe.

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Marella said...

You look super cute dear!

I would like to invite you ente my Romwe giveaway: you can win a collar and 40$ freebies!
And following;)

http://memyselfandmycloset.blogspot.it/2012/04/romwe-giveaway-win-amazing-collar-and.html

RaspberryBlonde said...

gorgeous dress, I'm loving the colour!
thanks for your comment, you have a great blog too, and sure we can follow each other. I'll start ;-)
xo,
Natalie

Wida said...

Looks like an amazing day and location!


Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Damycool said...

You look gorgeous!! Love your dress and hat!!
xoxo

Stylish By Nature said...

You look FAB !!

Thanx for following...Following back :)...Would be glad if we can connect at my Facebook page too

My Facebook Page

Comolagomaespuma said...

OOOh, I really like this dreses.
This the first time I've seen your blog and I really like your stile. So chic!!
Amazing blog, I'm follwing you now :)
If you want, you can visit an follow my blogs eresguapa-x.blogspot.com (fashion) and comolagomaespuma.blogspot.com (mor personal, photos, etc)
I'm waiting for you ;P
XX

- EG -

Biser Sable said...

the hats are gorgeous!<3

K.I.S.S. said...

Great blog and inspiring post, my dear! It would be great, if we follow each other:
kisses,
http://www.keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.com

lapetiteblonde said...

so prettys dear!!
love your dresses!!super cute!
xoxo and have a nice week=)

Lady Writer said...

I'm glad you are my new follower, I already follow you :) I love so much your blog, and your outfit. kisses

Victoria said...

You are lovely as ever!!!! I have missed you! I am loving catching up on what I have missed on your blog honey! I am so glad it is getting warmer, I love being outside!
Stay super sweet and always adorable!
Biggest love,
Victoria.

Floortje said...

I really like your blog!
Keep posting dear!!

XX

Carolina said...

i am totally in love with your blog! have to follow!
please check out my blog too:

My Blog - Pocketful of Dreams

Disturbed Style said...

Amazing outfit and photos! I love it :)

LOIS said...

you are pretty and i like what you are wearing. Green suits you really well :)
Love Lois xxx

http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/