Posse

Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Little Blue Dress

I absolutely adored the hue of this little Portmans number, which makes me pose the question, could LBD suddenly stand for little blue dress?
Dress: Portmans, Bag: Mimco, Necklace: Sportsgirl, Shoes: Wittner


It is believed the complimentary colour of blue on the colour wheel is yellow. It was almost as if Kimmy and I had planned our colour blocking outfits.
Enjoying our lovely Mediterranean dinner and cocktails at our favourite little dining spot, Mecca Bah. 

And the cherry on top of our girly date- dancing to favourite RnB hits at The Exchange. 
Don't forget to follow me via:
Instagram: @ashla4 Facebook Bloglovin
Love Barbie 
xxx

9 comments:

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

You look so fabulous ;).

Kirsten said...

Ooh such a nice outfit! You look lovely :) I've just seen your YouTube channel and you are such an amazing singer! I sing and play piano myself so we are pretty much twins haha :) ps thank you for your comment on my blog, would love to collaborate with you sometime!

Maiken said...

well, why not little blue dress? LBD is LBD and you can put whatever you like there ;) seems like you girls had some great time. oh, and a restaurant sounds good right now, hehe. anyway, it's a beautiful dress :)

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

lapetiteblonde said...

ohhh!great dress dear!super cute=)
xoxo pretty;)

Irene & Demetra Tsitirides said...

You both look lovely! Great style! :)
http://thefollowersoffashion.blogspot.com/

BBella said...

I love your necklace :)))

justyled.blogspot.com

Norah said...

these cocktails look tempting :) and that blue dress looks good on you!

2minutos said...

Hi petty girl!
I love your blue dress, you looks gorgeous!!
Follow you right now,
xoxo

http://2minutosblog.blogspot.com

Omsolaym said...

it's my first time to visit ur blog, u look great