Posse

Saturday, 10 March 2012

Fashion Society Brisbane: March MODA

On Friday night Fashion Society Brisbane hosted the march edition of MODA Creative Black Tie Event. Held upstairs in Cloudland's function area, The Rainbow Room, Brisbane fashionista's flocked in the hottest threads of the season to feast their eyes on the abundant alert of homegrown labels The Babushka Ballerina, and The Cloakroom/Pistols at Dawn.
I wore a Portmans evening dress from their new season line teamed with black peep toe heels and minimal accessories. 
Dress: Portmans Shoes: Corelli Bag: Corelli Bracelet & Earrings: Adorne





Meeting a half hour before the show started, my darling friend Miranda and I had dinner downstairs before heading up to the function room. Coincidently enough Miranda and I both were dressed in dark hues, and we even had the same bag but in different colours!





The best strawberry daquiri I have ever tasted!


Feeling like a celeb being snapped by the paparazzi, our professional photo published on the Brisbane Threads official Facebook page!
Such a fabulous night surrounded by Brisbane's finest fashionistas! To see more photos from the event why not check out the Brisbane Threads facebook page! As always I love to hear what you think bloggers!
Love Professor B 
xxx

14 comments:

Life Size Barbie said...

Yummy daiquiri! You look flawless! Your skin is perfect! What kind of foundation do you use? xoxo

Sandra said...

The dress is so pretty! You look like a celeb! :)

http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Your dress is gorgeous! :)

Laura xo

Lady Writer said...

so, chic! :)


http://ladywriterr.blogspot.com
http://ladywriterr.blogspot.com
http://ladywriterr.blogspot.com


Follow me on bloglovin
Follow me on bloglovin
Follow me on bloglovin

Maiken said...

you look like a true perfect Barbie for sure :) I really like the utterly elegant dress and well, the whole look is so right for the occasion.

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Marielley said...

Your dress and makeup are gorgeous! Would you like to follow each othe?

<3 marielley

www.lusciousmarielley.blogspot.com

Norah said...

stunning! love the dress, looks just gorgeous on you! well the whole outfit - i like the combination a lot!

Summer-Raye said...

You are so pretty! :) Looks like a great time.

Ballet Pumps And Roses said...

Love your dress and those cocktails look delish !

Joanne

http://www.balletpumpsandroses.com

Victoria said...

Awhh bestie I wish I could have been there!! It looks like you had a fantastic and exciting night! My little town never hosts exciting events. I cannot wait to move to an exciting city one day!
Biggest Love to you girl,
Victoria from Unlock Your World
www.vi-key.blogspot.com
(:

Anya Rudn said...

Seems like such a great event!!! You looked stunning BTW!

~Anya
luckysparkle.blogspot.com

lapetiteblonde said...

wow dear!!super cute!!love your dress!!=)
so pretty!!
kisses and have a nice day!!

Kirsten said...

Oh wow, I would have loved to go to this! Looks amazing. You looked incredible, what a fantabulous dress! PS hello fellow Brisbaner! :)

elissiam.

yaya said...

Very cute and classy!!

feel free to check me out at soooochic.blogspot.com :)