Posse

Friday, 17 February 2012

Caramel the creme de la creme!

Hunting for new season trends has never been so delicious- especially when one of the prevailing colours for this fall seems to be caramel. If your looking for affordable fashion pieces, why not try Portmans; sleek, sophisticated and exquisite quality are a guarantee. I've teamed this cute little skirt/top ensemble with my bold, Wittner platforms and a timeless LV.

Top: Portmans, Skirt: Portmans, Clutch: Louis Vuitton, Accessories: Peep Toe, Shoes: Wittner, Sunglasses: Rayban



These Peep Toe jewels were a late birthday present from my darling bestie Alice. Have you ever seen anything as beautiful as this pink opal stone? 


Have you got a caramel sweet tooth crave this season? Leave a note, or repost with a pic and don't hesitate to share your blog URL as I simply love finding new fashion inspiration! Stay tuned for my next outfit post from Miranda's big 23rd Birthday Bash. The theme is Greyscale: grey, black and silver and I have the gunmetal sorted!
Love Barbie,
xxx

12 comments:

Maiken said...

oh, you should definitely show us some photos with that paticular outfit here! at least I would love to see ;) and obviously I'm looking forward to seeing the b'day outfit too! yeah, you should post more outfits, dear :)

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Maiken said...

btw, I'm planning on making a question and answers post in my blog, so if you have any questions, let me know :)
and yeah, I also wanted to say your jewellery is gorgeous!

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Norah said...

what a great combination! i definitely wanna see an outfit photo!

Sandra said...

I'm totally in love with that skirt!

http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

Melu103 said...

i love the outfit!
i was looking at it the other day
on instagram and i am loving
that color ...


and your accesories .. REALLY
CUTE! you and your bling bling hehe


love yaaaa



xoxo
Melina
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

francesca romana capizzi said...

I love this combination!!! I am following you back on GFC, bloglovin and I am heading to find you on facebook (you'll orobably see me following as francesca romana capizzi)!

Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

Addicted to all said...

You are following me now 3 times?:)
many thanks for it ... that makes me really happy that you like my blog as well :)
I follow you now on google friends ..

Wish you a nice weekend

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

EVERYTHING IS PICTURE PERFECT ;).

Victoria said...

Awhh you always brighten my day! I have the cutest caramel vest that I cannot wait to wear when it gets a little warmer! And I love your pink opal stone, just darling!!!
Biggest Love,
Victoria!

Grace said...

love it! great details :)

Anthea Lau said...

Loving the caramel colours so much! thanks for stumbling upon my blog and following you now:))

http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com/

love from sydney,
A
xx

lapetiteblonde said...

woww dear!!perfect look!!
love your clutch and sandals!!need it hehehe...
kisses pretty and have a nice week=)