Posse

Sunday, 19 February 2012

Annie get your Gunmetal on!

On the weekend just been, my darling friend Miranda turned 23 and hosted a Greyscale (grey, silver and black) themed party. Going against the grain, I doned cocktail for edgy, with a studded clutch, silvery tank and for a chic touch a high waisted skirt. I feel like a Sportsgirl poster child as this entire ensemble is from the new season collection. 

Top: Sportsgirl, Skirt: Sportsgirl, Clutch: Sportsgirl, Shoes: Wittner



Originally I had planned to wear something rather understated in regards to jewellery. But upon seeing this chunky goodness, I just couldn't resist. Plus, it spices up what already is a minimalist outfit.
Neckpiece: Sportsgirl, Rings: Pandora




Makeup: nothing looks more fierce than red wine lips. Making this the central feature, I have toned down my makeup regime with soft silver hues on the eyes and pencil eyeliner. Hair was very Blake Lively inspired!



Happy Birthday beautiful girl!



Doesn't Miranda look simply stunning?! I am loving her ruffle number, complimented by her layered neckpiece and silky smooth locks. In the words of a true intellectual, Paris Hilton (LOL!),

gif maker
gif maker
Share your thought? 
Love Professor B,
xxx

20 comments:

Maiken said...

you and your friend look like really glamorous dolls with big sparkly eyes and fabulous outfits. Barbie, you look gorgeous btw, and I always tend to love your bold jewellery ;)

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Miranda said...

Aww you are the best! I love it - we look stunning!! The party theme was of course inspired by your blog http://professor-barbie.blogspot.com.au/2012/01/grayscale.html <3 you. xx

Brown Sugar said...

Super Look <3

Summer-Raye said...

you're just so damn pretty. haha i love the outfit too

Melu103 said...

you both look gorgeous!

really cute outfits
where did you guys go?


xoxo
MELINA ♥
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

City Girl said...

great outfit!! loove your makeup!!
http://citygirltoday.blogspot.com/

Damycool said...

Great outfit!! Love the top!
xoxo

Norah said...

your hair looks just fantastic - love it! you do look a lot like blake lively! gorgeous!

Annie said...

Love the black & gray together! And your clutch is super cute :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Grace said...

such beautiful ladies!

Nicol Lee Ann T. said...

lovely dress

xx dear
Nicol

check, follow or whatever you like:
www.fashiontnt.com

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

you are so super fabulous girl! love your style! and what a great blog you have!
xo TJ

dina vanessa mercado said...

love it.. looks pretty and sexy! enjoyed your blog...hope you could visit my blog too..

http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

kisses!!!

Soph. said...

I haven't heard of a grey silver & black themed party before- something new. The plain black and white gets a bit old. I did black white and bling from my 21st. You looked great. I'm From Australia too :)
I'm your newest follower.

http://sophlife.blogspot.com.au

Xox Soph

Sandra said...

Hey! I've just tagged you in my 11 Questions Tag! :)

http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

LINDA said...

Gorgeous!
xoxo

Linda from www.moonon.com

Analu said...

Hola tienes una seguidora más.
Te invito a pasar por mi blog, hice algun cambio me dices que te parece la cabecera? la he cambiado hace poquito y me gustaria saber vuestra opinion. Gracias. Besitos
http://elbauldeanalu.blogspot.com

Maiken said...

hey, dear! I have something waiting for you in my freshest blog post. go and have a look! :)

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

when BABI speaks said...

i love your black necklace dear! where did u get that? it's so pretty!

Babi
www.whenbabispeaks.com

Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic said...

You look FABULOUS!!!!!
Love these photos!!!
http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com