Posse

Saturday, 4 February 2012

23 Candles and 1 Stella McCartney

Initially I had some nerves about turning another year older (and apparently wiser) but admittedly my 23rd birthday, was the best birthday yet. It started with a separate family celebration, dining at a tasty Indian restaurant in Bulimba, minus two family members; my sister Sophie and her beau Roberto. For the special occasion, I wore a floral, Wish dress teamed with Wittner heels and pin straight hair.
Dress - WISH, Shoes - Wittner, Handbag - Adorne

I had some serious style envy when I saw Mummy's new white lacey top and leopard kitten flats. Do I not have a stylish Mummabear?!

The next morning presented a time of indulgence and intense spoiling, as I was greeted with 2 Mimco goodies, Tiffany & Co studs, Vera Wang's new scent, a tv and a Thomas Sabo bracelet. 








And finally, a party of 16 of my nearest and dearest friends celebrated my birthday with dinner and cocktails at Cloudland Bar and Restaurant. Such a fancy occasion warranted a spectacular dress, and this Stella McCartney sequined masterpiece, exceeded my expectations and proved perfect for the date! 

Dress - Stella McCartney, Shoes - Steve Madden, Handbag - Mimco, Earrings & Ring - Adorne








My own personal cupcakes baked by the adorable Sherri! And they were the most ahhmazing cupcakes I have ever had!




 A love of sequins runs in my family!



Blowing out my 23 candles, I made 1 wish for this year.....
 may it be more fabulous than the rest!
Ciao,
Professor Barbie 
xxx

22 comments:

Victoria said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!!!!! <3
Biggest LOVE from my heart to yours!

Life Size Barbie said...

Happy birthday gorgeous! You are so tan and flawless!!
xxx

Maiken said...

wow, this sure looks like the best birthday ever!! oh, and happy belated b'day, sweetiepie! :) your presents are beyond fabulous btw, especially the jewellery. and you look gorgeous!!

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Barbie!
You are also a February gal.Amazing .I knew there was a connection.

Thanks a billion for your lovely message, and do I need to say you are looking like a real life barbie in pics ?You know this. Pics are beautiful

lauren said...

The boy, family or friends who've spoilt you with these wonderful gifts either have great taste or have been taught well! Lucky girl, happy birthday!

With love xx
mythordesire.blogspot.com

PRIYANKA D said...

love ur dress n bag!! happy bday gorgeous! :)
im following u here now! hope u follow me too :)
kisses
www.fshn4us.blogspot.com

Christina said...

Jesus girl. You are gorgeous! Espcially in that black dress - so lovely and sexy at the same time! The red lips looks so good with it. The gift are amazing. I love the bracelet (I think it is) from Thomas Sabo.. Really pretty and romantic!

Soraya said...

That the two beautiful dresses! :)
And how many gifts.
By the way, I follow

Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic said...

Happy Birthday gorgeous girl!!!
Looks like you had a wonderful birthday!!!
Love the Stella McCartney dress- amazing!!!
I just posted a new blog entry about an hour ago :-)
http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

Tesa said...

both dresses look adorable! hb!

Grace said...

you look gorgeous as always! love the first dress. it's so sweet! happy belated!

2minutos said...

Happy b'day pretty girl!
I just found your blog and I love it! Great style! I love your dress and your cupcake! Amazing presents!

Maybe, we could follow each other :)

xoxo

http://2minutosblog.blogspot.com

Fabrizia said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you back everywhere!
Win 100€ to spend on boticca.com

Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
Cosa mi metto???

Summer-Raye said...

ash! you are seriously STUNNING! What a beautiful birthday. I turn 22 soon and ahh I'm nervous about it haha

Maiken said...

hey, dear :) I'll try to contact you tomorrow about the button ;)

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Christal Kay said...

Happy Birthday!

I adore your dresses! OMG gorggg!

xx,

C.

ps. lets follow each other?1

http://christalkay.blogspot.com

Melu103 said...

my little spoiled barbie!
look at you ... you had the best
bday ever! .. gifts everywhere
people celebrating ..drinks sweets!
etc etc .. what more can you ask for!

i wish i could of been there to
celebrate ..looks like you all had
a blast!


HAPPY BDAY AGAIN DOLL!




[x][♥][x][♥]
Melina
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

A_lot... said...

happy birthday!
very pretty!
i love your blog!i follow!
just come by my blog
xoxo
http://closetbylilyalot.blogspot.com/

Ulrika said...

I love both outfits, but the second one is my absolute favourite - although I'm not surprised it's a Stella. Love it.

Happy birthday :)

/U
pug-a-licious

Maria V said...

You look soo gorgeous!!!

HAPPY Birthday darling!!!
Looks like you had an amazing day!

Lovely presents and surrounded by great friends!

xx
CrashingRED

christy said...

you are nice ^^

http://amenfashion-christy.blogspot.com/
follow me and i follow you))

Anonymous said...

you are so sexy it's ridiculous.