Posse

Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Those oh so Handsome bathers!

With all the muggy summer weather, I have been combing the internet for the ultimate swimsuit, and I've found it! Ladies get ready for some serious swimwear envy and feast your little peepers on the 2012 Romantic collection by We Are Handsome.








All images have been sourced from the official We Are Handsome blog found here.

This diverse range features many different cuts including brief, bikini, full piece - all hot and not to mention SLIMMING! Plus the tropical location of this shoot inspires me to put on my walking shoes and tone up for a sunny getaway- Hawaii anyone?

To check out the full range of summer treasures clickity here! but not before applying some sunscreen before your start your tanning sesh. Only few find lobsters sexy.
Ciao!
Barbie
xxx

14 comments:

Summer-Raye said...

heckk yeah I've never heard of these i will get them though, all you had to say was slimming.

Melu103 said...

oh god!
what a cute collection
i like that they look pin up style




xoxo
Melina ?
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

escondidas en tu armario said...

beautiful collection!!
i need summer!!!
i follow you ok?
kissess

lapetiteblonde said...

omg!great collection dear!!=)love them!!
kisses honey!!and have a nice week!!

Summer-Raye said...

tagged in todays post.

Christina said...

that's prettyness and summer all over. A really great collection!

Grace said...

summer needs to come now! these are so pretty.

Hayley said...

this is such a fantastic editorial!! i love all the bright prints =)

awesome blog xx

http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

AWESOME COLLECTION

Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic said...

These are amazing swimsuits!!!
Love the photos!!!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!!!
Hugs!!!! Shannon :-)
http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

HI HONEY!
I received your package today! I love it soooooo much! I cannot wait to blog all about it! Your are my very best blogger friend for a reason! Other than being super sweet, you have amazing taste in giveaway presents! Keep staying so amazingly wonderful!
Biggest love,
Victoria (:

Maiken said...

hey, dear :) those swimming goodies look so pretty! I love the beautiful patterns. so summery!
btw, you asked about my blog button.. well, I have something that at least reminds me of a button but I'll let you decide if you're interested in it :P

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Lovebird said...

I want to see you in your bikinis!

Bang and Buck said...

AMAZING! that is all!

xo

Bang & Buck