Posse

Saturday, 21 January 2012

Sunday blues and brand new shoes...

Happy Sunday Fashion Friends! I take it you all had/are having a lovely weekend. For me, its back to reality tomorrow, meaning less sparkle and more sensible shoes *ewwww. Here are some highlights from the weekend just been.

Make my day sale Wittner purchases...Cheap as chips at $59.95 each, was a total steal!




An update to the work wardrobe. Nothing makes me feel fresher at work then stylish threads..


Newly coloured tresses. I always tell myself I'm ready for a change, but when it comes time to… I cannot stray from platinum.


PDA Saturday Night sesh. Couple dining with the favourites...
Dress: Sportsgirl
Shoes: Wittner
Clutch: Sportsgirl
Earrings & Cuffs: Adorne




Finally, for a little chance to gloat- has anyone noticed the brand new banner I created for my blog? I thought it was time for a change and a little more colour and creativity. I do hope the consensus is in favour of my innovativeness. Well darlings, it is time for me to get back to last minute planning, hoping I am not the only one in this lonely little boat. May I also remind you tech savvy iPhone lovers, that if you are looking for a distraction and you have a miraculous little app known as instagram, then I would love you to follow me- @ashla4

Catch you on the flip side kitties!
Kisses, Professor B
Xxx

7 comments:

Maiken said...

oh my, your new purchases are so cool! I like everything you got but especially those pastel platforms :P btw, I'm curious, what do you do for living? :)

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

GLAMOURMOES said...

What a lovely shoes! <3. Lovely pictures!

Grace said...

love the shoes and dresses! your banner is so cute and gorgeous :)

Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic said...

Hi beautiful girl!!!!
Fabulous photos!!!
Love the 2 new pairs of shoes!!!!
Hugs!!! :-)
Shannon
http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

Riyana N said...

love the shoes and dresse <3
kiss

Melu103 said...

my gorgeous friend!
that blue dress looks amazing
on ya! and i love your hair
color .. i wish i could be blonde
sometimes lol .... i am better
off with the brown hair color ;)


i hope you had a great weekend!




I wanted to invite you to join
My Valentine Card Swap♥
Only for U.S. Residents
Click Here

Please help me spread the word

xoxo
Melina ♥
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.