Posse

Sunday, 29 January 2012

Rebellion is the Night


I often wait with baited breath for the summer season to be over and the crisp winter air to appear. There is nothing I love more then the chic trend of trench coats and Burberry scarfs, cherry topped with a "cute as a button" beret. It should not alarm you when I say that Queensland winters are rather disappointing, as no frost, no snow angels, no trench means no fun! However after viewing the highly anticipated Autumn/Winter 2012 Zimmermann line, I do believe my disappointment will be short lived. Introducing "Rebellion is the Night", featuring feminine, floral undertones, geometric and abstract prints, daring and flattering cuts and a fresh and innovative design and concept! And the best part is.... they won't be too cold to wear about in Brisbane's winter! 









All images sourced from the official Zimmermann page.

Counting down the 10 days before these beauties hit the store. Speaking of counting down days, have I mentioned that my birthday is coming up in less then a week's time?! Next Saturday, the 4th of February, I turn the tender age of 23. Scary and yet stoked to receive my presents, I have spent this weekend stalking my favourite dress shops for the perfect dress for the occasion. Fashion bloggers you WON’T be disappointed, but you will have to wait until the weekend before you know what it is! 

Keep in touch sweet cheeks!!!
Love Barbie
Xxx

9 comments:

Katarinna said...

I like those pieces!
http://katarinasday.blogspot.com/

monica barcia said...

precioso post,maravilloso vestido,te sigo,muaaaaac

♥ Heels Are My Drugs ♥ said...

I'm so glad that i've just found your pretty blog :) i'm your new follower and would be very appreciated if you follow me too?? :)

Love!

♥HeelsAreMyDrugs♥
♥HeelsAreMyDrugs♥

Maiken said...

wow, some of those dresses are quite impressive! interesting shapes and cool patterns - gotta love those ;) hope you'll get your dream dress(es)!

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Summer-Raye said...

that lace dress is amazing

Grace said...

wow the 4th and 5th look are gorgeous!

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

JUST AWESOME ,MY AUSSIE BARBIE :).

I love you thissssssss muchhhhhhhh

escondidas en tu armario said...

perfect photos!!!
=)

maitane

Victoria said...

Hey honey! I can feeling the excitement from here! I just love birthdays! I cannot wait to see THE outfit! Thank you for the wonderful dating advice, Kesha is one of my favorites! The energetic beats always get me going, I will try it before my next date...which is tomorrow!! No talking about my ex, no talking about my ex, I can do this! :]] You are the best!
Love you the biggest,
Victoria