Posse

Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Grayscale

Welcome to 2012 my nearest and dearest friends! May this be a year full of fashionable moments! I thought it was only fitting to start this year with an outfit post featuring a slight change from the colour blocking cult! Feeling rather inspired by the simplicity of monochrome, I am loving the soft shade of grey of this Pink Stitch number!





Dress: Pink Stitch from Shugah Boutique
Shoes: Diana Ferrari
Bag: Saskia
Earrings: Diva


After much delay, I have finally drawn my 100 followers giveaway and I am thrilled to announce that Victoria from Unlock Your World is the proud owner of the MOR Belladonna gift pack. Congratulations Victoria and thank you to all my wonderful followers!

I am so looking forward to catching up on the 411 with all of you regarding Christmas, New Years and fashion mishaps... Never hesitate in dropping me a sneaky little message!

As always I remain,
Professor of fashionable trends!
Barbie xxxx

21 comments:

lovelace said...

Awesome dress!!! Love this detail around the clavicle:) Lucky you, you can wear gladiators!!!
Chees, enjoy & lots of fun
Anika

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

love your dress.May this year bring lots of happiness.

Lady Writer said...

cute otufit! :) I follow you, hope you follow me back! :)

http://ladywriterr.blogspot.com

Maiken said...

I hope you're enjoying your 2012! :)
the dress looks great on you, I like all those tiny details. and gladiator sandals are my favourite too ;)

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Christina said...

Very Nice outfit! Thank you for following! Can you following me on bloglovin' too? :-) i'll follow you back yes :-)

Melu103 said...

hi gorgeous!
you look amazing
you are one of the few people
that looks soo cute with the hair
pulled back! :) your make up
also looks fantstic!


happy new year love
i couldn't say it before
because my computer messed up
but i am back :D missed ya!





xoxo
Melina ♥
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

habbott2 said...

I love the latticing! Very pretty! Hope your 2012 is great!

http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

Grace said...

love the top of that dress! it's so sexy but still so chic. Hope you had a great holiday!

GLAMOURMOES said...

Great outfit! Happy new year to you!

Hailey said...

Ohhh, you look really like Barbie!;)
Love this Post!<3
lovely greetings xx

would be really happy about a visit:):
http://design-is-wonderful.blogspot.com/

Victoria said...

Hi honey!
I just could not stop loving the dress! This new year I hope to have a weekly fashion post! You are always so fantastically dressed that i would love to have you guest post in a couple months when I get the ball rolling!
Keep in touch!
Biggest love to my best bloggy friend!
-Victoria of Unlock Your World <3

brittany said...

LOVE the dress!

Beth Dunn said...

You look adorable!
xoxo
SC

Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic said...

Amazing dress!!! You look gorgeous!!!
Happy New Year!!!!!! :-)
http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

triggermyfashion said...

Love the detail around the neck..cute dress..

Happy new year..

love

lapetiteblonde said...

Hi dear=)
happy new year!!


love that dress!super cute!!
kisses pretty=)

Marzena said...

So pretty Dress ! Love it so much ! :)
Kiss



http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

Erika said...

beautiful outfit!

I follow u here , follow me please
And I ask you if follow me also here because my google give me a problems :((
BLOGLOVIN

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

kiss
Erika
My Free Choice

Summer-Raye said...

What a pretty outfit, and pretty lady! xo

Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic said...

I know I commented above..
Just wishing you a great weekend!!! :-)
Hugs!!
Shannon

memory said...

yay! thanks for following me and your sweet comments. thanks for entering my giveaway for the necklace too! hope you win (:

James 4:6

southernpinky.blogspot.com