Posse

Friday, 6 January 2012

Geometric Jewels

Hot trend that I am currently chasing is bold, geometric jewellery. Think angular, sharp statement neckpieces, and if you’re feeling rather daring, why not complete this look with matching earrings.





Thank you Lovisa for your ahhhmazing range of accessories!

gif maker
gif maker

I need some finger bling stat to compliment my newest nail design. What do you think girls? Is this not my most sparkly design yet?!



Keep up the messages and blogging links kitties as I’m in my last weeks of holidays and eager to lap up luxurious trends while I can.

Ciao for now!
Professor B
xxx

14 comments:

Tiffany said...

I really love geometric jewellery too! & GORGEOUS nails :D

Dragon Mommy said...

I really want a traingle pendant necklace.
Love your earrings.

Holli x
Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

Christina said...

The nails are gorgeous.. Love them! And the earrings are just beautiful!

Anna said...

very beautiful ^^

Take part in a Giveaway on my blog!) You can win a lipgloss or a nail polish =)

http://dreamloveshop.blogspot.com/

Maiken said...

your bold jewellery looks absolutely great! suits so well with the strong and shiny make up.. and of course with your fierce nails! ;)

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Shiia.M said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !
I want all ! So Beautiful :D

xx :D

Glitter in the air said...

Wowwww, you really like as a Barbie!

I love your blog, I just discovered it now and I follow you...follow me back if you like my GLitter in the air blog!

Vale
http://glitter-i-t-a.blogspot.com/

Grace said...

love your jewelry and that finger bling is awesome!

Norah said...

you look fantastic in the first picture! beautiful jewelry, beautiful make-up, beautiful face. love it!

Jelisaveta Djukanovic said...

Great! :)

http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

Malgorzata564 said...

wow!!! nice jewellery!!!

Melu103 said...

oh my!
i am loving the new
accessories! gold
looks really nice on your
skin love! Also ... the makeup
AMAZING!!




xoxo
Melina ♥
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

alicia said...

LOVEEE your necklace!

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

These jewelry ares looking awesome because you are awesome.