Posse

Friday, 2 December 2011

The shoe that changed it all...

It is often said that a picture is worth a thousand words, but only one comes to mind as I glance at my newest purchase. HOT. Tony Bianco, you meticulously design shoes that feature both comfort and style and not to mention- completely affordable. If I had a hat- I would take it off to you! Feast your eyes, and drool over these brand new, leather puppies!


Let me know your thoughts girls? Smitten with the platform trend? With the added height and slim pin illusion I know I sure am!
Ciao lovelies!
Professor Barbie xx

10 comments:

Maiken said...

great choice! I bet those are super comfortable too, besides looking awesome. waiting for outfits now! ;)

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Sandra said...

They look really cool!

http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

Camylla Leonardi said...

I am in LOVE!! I love platforms, wedges, any high heels thats confortable enough to be on it 24-7 Awesome choice :)

Have a great weekend <3
Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

Grace said...

those look really great and with the slim heel will definitely elongate the leg! great looking shoe!

thanksgrace.blogspot.com

Norah said...

they look hot indeed - great choice! :)
unfortunately i don't have a blog button yet but if i finally do, i'll let you know :)

Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic said...

Fabulous!!!
Love those heels!!!
Just put up a new blog post!!! :-)
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!
Hugs!!! Shannon
http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

jill said...

Ooh super cute! The top comment is right, they do look comfortable.

x. jill
those ghosts

Melu103 said...

hey gorgeous!
cute shoes

i got instagram now!
add me

melu103 <3




xoxo
Melina
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

Daria said...

Great photos! Love your blog!

please visit and follow: http://lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/

alicia said...

SO CUTE! love them.