Posse

Thursday, 8 December 2011

Deck the neck in pretty pendants..

For the last few weeks I have been spoiling myself with lavish gifts- aside from the recent Tony Bianco purchase, I notice them all to be mainly jewellery. Whether it is to make up for the fact that I usually receive a Christmas love gift in the form of jewellery, or just my way of updating and adhering to a change of style- I feel as though I too should be singing about my collection in a cave filled with my hoarded treasures...sound familiar?


Image courtesy of we♥it
Along with my new jewels is a new inspired jewellery hanger- can anyone spot the Partridge in a Pear Tree? Day one of the 12 days of Christmas begins...




While I am usually an advocate for all things brand named, these costume jewellery and semi precious pieces have been acquired from various places and feature a variety of price ranges.

Steel Grey Pendant - Lovisa Limited Edition sale item $15
Wood Locket - Iluxo by Mariko $35 approx



Enzo & Toto necklace $60-80 approx



Thomas Sabo Silver Key excluding chain $250-300 approx
Mustard Neckpiece - Sportsgirl $30



The little jewellery case from Vietnam that houses my treasures...



Nothing says statement more than chandelier earrings
1st square top left: Adorne
2nd square: Diva
3rd square: turquoise and gun metal grey earrings from Lovisa, Adorne crystal earrings
4th square: Adorne black and silver chandelier earrings, Diva black round studs, Diva silver knot studs, Portmans silver pearl earrings



Girls, does that lovable boy need some help sorting out your Christmas love gift? If so, why not send him over to check this posting. You might just end up with a neat, little, jewellery package. Don't forget to share my blog with other readers as I'm only 1 person away from the 100 readers’ giveaway!
Kisses pretties!
Professor B
xxx

27 comments:

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

WOW ... this is so gorgeous .Love it so much

eye_spy said...

these are gorgeous!
now a follower of your lovely blog :)
xx

share the love? eyespyy.blogspot.com

The Dainty Doll's House said...

Gorgeous things!! x

Summer-Raye said...

I love jewelry. <333

Maiken said...

congrats on the 100 followers, dear :) and wow, I love the way you keep your jewellery! that tree looks so beautiful and bright, and the treasure box - so mystic and cool!

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

lapetiteblonde said...

ohh super cute dear=)
congrats for your 100 followers!!and thanks for your sweet comment=)
kisses blonde and have a nice week=)

Melu103 said...

hi sissy ♥

i woke up with this beautiful pics
i was making breakfast and checking
out instagram =D

i love your jewerly collection
and the tree IS SOOO CUTE!

i have a vintage mannequin to
hold my rings and necklaces



{x}o{x}o
♥ melina
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

Grace said...

love your pieces and how you arrange them! I can't part without my jewelry. I'm always wearing one funky piece a day (no matter the occasion!)

thanksgrace.blogspot.com

naiad said...

love your jewelry
xxx
naiad
http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/

Confessions of a Beautyholic said...

Your pieces are pretty, but I am in love with your little jewelry tree thing!

CutestPrincess said...

wow, your collection is gorgeous! i miss your blog so much!

It’s a GIRL Thing

Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic said...

Absolutely gorgeous jewelry!!!
I love how you have it all displayed too!!!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!
Hugs!! Shannon :-)
http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

The Chic Sheet said...

This idea is awesome and the jewelry is lovely :) Bravo!

XX,
Miranda

thechicsheet.net

lovelace said...

Wow!!! This jewelry looks just awesome!!! Love your style & blog!!!
Cheers
Anika

City Girl said...

hey! great post and jewellery!! thanks also for your lovely comment in my blog!! following you now.!

audreylovesbaguettes said...

loving the mustard necklace!!! x

fashion meets art said...

wonderful pictures, dear. i love disney-movies :D
and the jewelry tree looks amazing!!
lovely greets
maren anita

www.fashion-meets-art.com

Norah said...

such a cool way to keep your jewelry!

CelebrityStyleTips said...

Loved the necklace!

http://celebritystyletips.com

Miss Starshiny said...

hello and thanks for your comment!
I would love to follow each other!
I follow you via bloglovin!
xxx
Miss Starshiny

Clara Turbay said...

Amazing shots i find here.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Celebrity Style Tips said...

Thanks for the kind comment. definitely following u back.

See you!

http://celebritystyletips.com/

Melu103 said...

love whats your email
i need to send you a sponsor email =D


xoxo
Melina

lovelace said...

Hi!!! Tnx for comment!!! Yes, I would like to follow each other but my GFC doesn't work, so igf you would like classic following. If my follow button won't work then copy paste my URL: http://lamode-lovelace.blogspot.com ...followin ya already!!!
Enjoy & lots of fun
Anika

jiglycious said...

you are so pretty,,
following you dear

hope we can follow each other

xo
www.myjiglyciouslife.blogspot.com

Fabrizia said...

Really gorgeous!
Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

Cosa mi metto???

StreetChic said...

very very cool pics! adorable blog

IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://artsecommunication.blogspot.com/ U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628