Posse

Sunday, 25 December 2011

Barbie's Stocking

According to my plentiful stash of Christmas goodies- I have been a very good girl this year! New favs would have to be my new Mimco Liliput Hip Bag (note: this was not in the Polyvore system so I replaced it with a different model, click the link to check out my treasure!), Amethyst Pandora ring (thank you la boyfriendy!) and a Skagen two-tone watch!

Barbie's Stocking



Say hello to my new Jewellery holder, courteously of my little sister, where I can store my cute new NAJO accessory.



Assuming my lovely blogging friends were all on Santa's nice list- how did you all score? I certainly hope I wasn't the only one to be spoiled by St Nick.

Lastly my dears, I want to draw your attention to my 100 follower’s giveaway. Only 4 days to go before I draw the winner, and sadly there have not been as many entries as I would have liked. Remember the terms and conditions mean you MUST be a follower via GFC and Facebook! Everyone is welcome including new readers and lurkers! Spread the word, show some love and share the link! Clickity click here here here!

Kiss Kiss Cuties!
Professor Barbie
Xxx

17 comments:

Maiken said...

oh wow, your presents really are beyond amazing! and you did get something I also want ;) Elie Saab "Le Parfum" - love that scent and hope I'll get (or buy) it too!
when it comes to my presents then I'm going to write about those when Christmas is completely over ;)

happy holidays! :)

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Melu103 said...

someone was a very lucky girl!

the ring and that bracelet
OMG I ♥ it!

:) i saw the ring on instagram
i was like OH MY GOD!


i am happy you got all those
gifts.. you deserve it!



Hey love~!!
Don't Forget To Enter
My First Giveaway ♥♥
Click Here

Grace said...

lovely! Such great gifts!

Damycool said...

Great gifts!! Happy holidays dear!!
kisses

Summer-Raye said...

What lovely gifts. XO

Lady Writer said...

wonderful! :)


Lady Writer

Tiffany said...

looks like you got some very nice gifts! hope you had a wonderful Christmas :) great blog btw!

Leftbanked.

Francesca Giusti said...

love the cup and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
kisses
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

lapetiteblonde said...

hello dear=)
ohh super cute presents!!
love them!!
kisses pretty and have a nice week!!=)

Laura said...

Gorgeous gifts :)

Happy New Year!

Laura xo

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

They are so cute ..Super cute .

Happy new year ,my friend.

Norah said...

what wonderful presents you lucky girl :) it's already new year in Australia so happy new year Barbie!

CutestPrincess said...

nice items! love it! happy new year! hoping you all the best!

It’s a GIRL Thing

memory said...

love the jewelry holder!

i'm having a giveaway & would love for you to enter
southernpinky.blogspot.com

alicia said...

lucky girl! happy belated new year.

Pure Bliss said...

i recieved the shoe tea cup and saucer set too for christmas, i love it, its so hilarous but so me!

zia khan said...

Playground equipment has evolved to make things more fun for kids. Wilkins Solutions provides playground equipment in Orlando for schools, hotels, apartments and more. playgorund equipment Orlando.