Posse

Thursday, 24 November 2011

Youtube Star?

My mother has often told me that my love for singing started at a young, age where I would float about the house singing my own made-up songs about my day to day activities. I look at myself now and notice nothing has changed. I sing at school, inside and outside class time. I sing on my way home trying to outsing the radio. I spend time on my piano dissecting chordal progressions from current songs, by ear. I have often struggled with one of my favourite (and less publicised) Rihanna songs featuring The Dream- Livin' A Lie. Late last week I finally cracked the chordal code and voila- here is my own rendition. Please visit my youtube profile and check out my other vids and subscribe away here


Kisses,
Barbie xxx

12 comments:

Nikkay said...

singing is an amazing talent to have, and you are very talented

Hayley said...

I love your rendition of this!!! you did such a great job! sorry for the late reply... we definitely need to have a brisbane meetup!!

http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/hayley.hour

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

I always love your singing .It is so sweet like a sweet morning bird. Best of luck my Aussie sister .I love you ;).

lapetiteblonde said...

dear!you are very talented and very pretty=)
love that video!!
kisses dear and have a nice weekend=)

Sandra said...

You have such a lovely voice! I could listen to you all day long!

http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

Emmanuella said...

Such a lovely voice dear!! I hope you the best !!

Melu103 said...

woaaaaaaaaaaaa!
you made me get goosebumps
you are really good love!
i like your voice!



xoxo
Melina
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

Plami said...

amazing! <3

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Nici said...

Hey dear, sure we can follow each other! I'm now following you! Hope you'll do the same!

Grace said...

beautiful! i wish i could sing. sadly i was blessed with the gift of "out-of-key"

thanksgrace.blogspot.com

Summer-Raye said...

YOUTUBE SUPA STAR!!!

The Blonde Duck said...

I wish I could sing like that!