Posse

Monday, 28 November 2011

Popping and Locking with Colour Blocking & Instagram = Instant fun!

Hello my stylish friends!

I have resurfaced from my endless pile of reporting and marking, and I'm proud to announce that I am finally on holidays! Which means more consistent fashion posting will be coming your way! I have also decided since I have never celebrated a blogging Christmas that I will attempt a 12 day's of Christmas inspired posting. Keep your eyes peeled! Now to the focus of today's posting.


In the few recent weeks I have...

Purchased a new found fave and awoken my passion for colour blocking. Keen as mustard for this bold, bright top and matching neckpiece? Then it's time to raid the Christmas collection piggybank and head to the closest Sportsgirl store!


♥♥♥




Pampered my tresses with a tint, tone and platinum foils. Hasta la vista regrowth and brassy yellow hues!


Found some creativity through the help of Instagram! To all you iphone lovers, you too can follow me via instagram under the name ashla4 ♥





Finally, cast your attention to my list of wonderful followers! You will notice I am only 3 followers away from 100 and a fabulous giveaway- and bebeh's it sure is fabulous! Help a sister out by recommending my blog as a worthy read to family, friends and other fashion savvy bloggers! Your constant support means the very world to me!


Enough about me right?

How the devil have you all been?? ♥♥♥

Infinite x's and o's,
Professor Barbie

7 comments:

Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic said...

Such gorgeous photos and I LOVE your outfits!!! The mustard yellow color looks great!!!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!!
Hugs!!! Shannon :-)
http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

Maiken said...

hey :) this is a lovely selection of photos. I think the Instagram ones are my biggest favourites, especially the third one from the group. I also love the outfit you're wearing there ;)

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Norah said...

you always look so adorable in your photos :)

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Your outfits are always beautiful ,so as you .Adore your style sense and learned a lot from you .

Enjoy your holidays.

Grace said...

love the outfits. color blocking is so much fun :)

Melu103 said...

mustard and black
are definitely one of my
favorite combinations!
your hair looks amazing in that
outfit!


xoxo
Melina
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

Melu103 said...

hey gorgeous your button is up on my blog check it out <3


xoxo
Melina