Posse

Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Nature's little fleck of gold!

I am currently compiling my Christmas wish list, and right up the top sits my newest jewellery lusting; Alex Monroe collection. A highly esteemed British jewellery designer of 25 years, fashions delicate pieces inspired by nature. When defining his collection, Alex states,
‘I like people who like my jewellery. they are not slaves to fashion; they tend to be more concerned about personality and craftsmanship. They care about quality and they like things that are quirky and individual' (http://www.alexmonroe.com/about).
Here are some of my personal favourites handpicked from his many collections. All images have been sourced from the official Alex Monroe Jewellery page. To see more of his exquisite range visit his webpage here.










Finally, I must ask a favour to all my wonderful friends and followers! I have just created an official facebook page for my blog and I need your support more than ever by simply liking my page. You'll notice a facebook button at the top left hand column of my blog or you can clicky click here. While you’re at it, why not visit my dear friend's blog, izdiher; as she offers an insightful and entertaining outlook on the happenings of the world. Her button has also been added to the left of my page.
As always, I look forward to hearing from the many fashionable voices that follow me, I appreciate and love you all!
Love Professor B
xxx

13 comments:

♥●• ─░zdiher •●♥ said...

jewelery is beautiful.

Thanks for your kind words.And putting my button.It is so nice of you .

liked your face book page ;).

Love you

Summer-Raye said...

That love ring is so unique.
I need to make a Christmas list...

Summer-Raye

lapetiteblonde said...

omg!love the 1┬║ ring!!!!
dear,thanks for your lovely comment!!;)
thanks,thanks and thanks=)=)
have a great day!kisses!!

Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic said...

Gorgeous jewelry!!!
Love the photos!!!
http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com
:-)

Melu103 said...

hi doll!
your extremely pretty!
love your makeup


xoxo
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

kath said...

these are so beautiful!

iam_kbc

Anonymous said...

you have amazing taste. xx

Maiken said...

I don't wear golden jewellery but if these were made of silver, then I would love everything :P

Winda Tiodang said...

i love that charms!!NICE PHOTOSS!!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

Syida said...

I love no2 picture. It's so beautiful. Anyway, nice blog :D

Sandra said...

These are so cute!

http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

Biser Sable said...

sweet jewellery collection!<3

Cinched Waist said...

Sweet and simple jewelry!

Follow me back at: www.cinchedatthewaist.com and participate in our November giveaway for a chance to snatch a python-textured clutch!

XO
Stay Cinched