Posse

Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Treasure Trove in Paddington

A few weeks ago I stumbled across the quaintest little fashion hotspot - a high end label op shop in Paddington. From sequins to Chantilly lace, this little boutique featured impeccable fashion from just about any decade. I sadly, cannot publish the name of the store, as there were signs plastered all over the front window prohibiting the use of photography. In saying that, my sneaky camera skills were less than discreet, and were the result of my speedy exit. Before I "left", I managed to capture a few shots of my favourite little numbers. I particularly love the Pride and Prejudice inspired gown, although its $650 price tag was a tad excessive.







Love and Kisses,
Professor Barbie
xx

7 comments:

Norah said...

these dresses are pretty fab! and thanks for your super sweet comment over my blog - you are def not the one to tell me stop being too pretty, since you do that all the time yourself! :)

lapetiteblonde said...

omg!love the last dress!!is perfect!!
kisses pretty and have a nice day=)

Summer-Raye said...

I love love love that first sequin top. AMAZING!

xo,
Summer-Raye

www.summer-raye.blogspot.com

♥●• ─░zdiher •●♥ said...

OMG. They are prettyyyyyy.

Have a good day ,babe ;).

Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE said...

This is beautiful, love your blog!
followin right? :*
http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/

FrancescaGatti said...

The cream lace dress is gorgeous. Good finds! xxx

WE INSPIRE US said...

beautiful pieces!!