Posse

Thursday, 6 October 2011

Tik Tok Drum Cover, Tik Tok BOOOM!

An interesting change to break the fashion routine! Being a trained musician I am always on the lookout for talent to inspire me to stop spending and start playing my beloved (but slightly dusty) instruments! Last night, I experienced inspiration that had me lost for words. My current school's extension concert showcased a young drummer boy who performed an explosive drum solo cover of Ke$ha's Tick Tock. A perfected and flawless performance! While this youtube clip is NOT the student I am referring to, it features another young musician and another dynamic performance. What do you think bloggers, is Cobus Potgieter a babe or what? Some people are just so musically talented!

3 comments:

lapetiteblonde said...

sound great!!
kisses pretty=)

CutestPrincess said...

this is awesome!


PS: you can win a bag of your choice by joining my giveaway --> VOTE 4 me & WIN a Bag

It’s a GIRL Thing

♥●• ─░zdiher •●♥ said...

Aamazing talent .

Are you music teacher ?

I love those songs you sang and publishe donyour blog .