Posse

Friday, 28 October 2011

Pintsized Princess and Baby Pink Pouts!

Good morning bloggers and welcome to the weekend! As the end of October draws near, we enter the festive season where social mixers and soirees are abundant with cheer! (With rhyming skills like these, I could be the next Dr. Seuss :S)Therefore, it is only appropriate that for the next month I will try to include as many postings dedicated to hair, makeup and fashion lookbooks, to prepare you for an amazing social summer!

Last night, I had the pleasure of dining with a dear friend who I will introduce to you a little later in this posting. A dinner date is the perfect excuse to start exploring new hair styles. Right now I'm really into styles that sit sleek around my face and are drawn into a messy, volumised ponytail or bun. 50 bobby pins later, I secured my hair into a variation of the ballerina bun, a hairstyle perfect for showing off a backless number. This hairstyle was achieved by parting my hair into sections and winding each section in a circular direction.


As you've probably noticed from previous postings, my latest makeup obsession features a baby pink lip stain from Revlon, teamed with bronze eye dust. After countless lashings of a volumising mascara and coral bronzing beads on the cheeks, I am ready to shine in the light of the silvery moon! Warning: this doe-eyed Bambi look is definitely NOT the expression to go for in photographs. This is simply to help you see the application, colour, texture and other finer details of my eye shadow.



Secondly I’d like to draw your attention to one of my favourite accessories at the moment! My pintsized, precious friend Miss Alice! 5, 1 in statue, this stunning creature proves that good things come in small, petite packages. Spending time with Alice is a breath of positive energy and an inspiration to my wardrobe. As long as I've known Alice she has always had killer taste in fashion and shoes hot enough to spark some serious style envy!


Here we are after a night of fine dining at the Groove Train in the city. Looking fabulous Alice!







Girls, find some time over this lovely weekend to surround yourself with a lady friend for some much needed girl time! There's nothing I enjoy more than to dish the dirt with a babyg! This is one Polly Pocket I'm keeping close!

Love to all my friends, family and fellow fashionistas! Leave me a love note or contact me via my NEW official facebook page.
Professor B
xxx

22 comments:

Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic said...

What a fantastic post!!!! :-)
LOVE your hair & your makeup is beautiful!!!
What beautiful photos!!!
Friends are the best!!!!
Hope you have a great weekend & Happy Halloween!!!
Hugs!!! Shannon :-)
http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

♥●• ─░zdiher •●♥ said...

awesome hair and makeup.....everything .You looks like a real barbie.


hey ,doll I want to put your blog button on my blog. If you interested . Let me now .leave your Id in my comment section. I will tell you the rest .

Anonymous said...

Love you Ash!! Your like the diamond every girl needs. You are very special to me. & I am blessed to have you in my life. love Alice xxx

lapetiteblonde said...

hi dear!your look is perfect!!
great make-up!!!
kisses pretty and have a nice weekend=)

♥●• ─░zdiher •●♥ said...

Hey doll.You are the first gal whose button on my blog.

kat @ paper doll theory said...

always love dinner dates you look amazing
now following on bloglovin :)
love kat
www.paperdolltheory.com

Sandra said...

You look fab!

http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

Anna said...

Amazing photos!

Check out my blog^^

http://dreamloveshop.blogspot.com/

WE INSPIRE US said...

oh woow!!! girls! you both look super cool!!

so shic! so classy!!

And i like hte hairdo and the make up a lot!! =)

Anonymous said...

you're even hot when you're doe eyed xx

Anna said...

Thanks for your comment ^^ Following you on Google Friend connect=)
Hope you follow me back and keep in touch ^^

http://dreamloveshop.blogspot.com/

Alexandra said...

I love that ballerina bun inspired hair do!! Your blog is so fantastic! Glad I stumbled upon it!

xo
Alexandra
www.fashion-feast.com

CutestPrincess said...

beautiful... and your lipstick is so love...

It’s a GIRL Thing

Vale ♥ said...

Your make up was truly beautiful, looking gorgeous ! :) xoxox

Fashion and Cookies
My Twitter

Hayley said...

she is adorable & so are you!!! i love that jumpsuit =)


http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/hayley.hour

Emmanuella said...

aww you really look like a beautiful barbie, I'm flattered to have received such a nice comment from a girl like you. You're very pretty and I love what you were wearing! Your friend is also gorgeous!!
Of course I'm following you :)
xo

Biser Sable said...

love your hair and make-up!<3 the first pic is great!<3

Norah said...

okay you TOTALLY look like Lauren Conrad in the first two pictures! very pretty!

Norah said...

i mean the ones with your friend :)

The Dainty Doll's House said...

Both beautiful girls!! xx

Cinched Waist said...

You pulled off the harem pants so effortlessly! Can't wait to incorporate an ensemble using my harem pants based on your outfit!

XO
Stay Cinched

Kiki.Bourne said...

Love the layout of your blog! (and ofcourse the posts <3)
Would you be able to do a hairtutorial video though?, I love your hairstyle in this post, but I'm hopeless with my hair! Hopefully a video would help!
Xx Kiki

creala-femme@blogspot.com