Posse

Saturday, 22 October 2011

Dedicated to the one I love...Ed Hardy

Led Zeppelin once began a song with, "There's a lady who's sure, all that glitters is gold" and to finish the lyrics myself, I would say, "and she's buying the sparkle from Ed Hardy".

Ed Hardy sparks the collaboration of highly artistic tattoo artist, Don Ed Hardy and fashion fanatic, designer Christian Audigier. Together, the creative coupling have produced an international label known for its tattoo fashion design, rhinestone emblazed tees, caps, hoodies and accessories. More than just a fashion label, Ed Hardy has shaped the fusion of fashion with tattoo art. Boasting bold colours and crystallised texture, Ed Hardy features a variety of designs that cater for any age group and both male and female fashionista’s alike. Now the soul purpose for this posting...

Today I am most excited to share with you my newest purchase and yes you guessed it, an authentic Ed Hardy treasure!


Rocking the rhinestone this season, this particular print features a rhinestone design with an iconic Ed Hardy rose and the phrase "Dedicated to the one I love". The stone colour is not only flattering to any complexion but is highly versatile and can be worn with a variety of outfits. At the moment I have teamed this hot accessory with a plain white tee and light denim jeans. Casual, and yet highlights my new accessory!

Lastly, Ed Hardy cannot be worn without a rock star attitude...






Hooked? Ready to find yourself some serious bling? Head on over to the Ed Hardy website and check out their selection of hats right here.

I welcome your thoughts fashionable friends!
Love always,
Professor Barbie
xxx

18 comments:

♥●• ─░zdiher •●♥ said...

This is GODDAMN CUTE :).

lapetiteblonde said...

love it!!is perfect!!!!
kisses pretty and have a nice day=)

Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic said...

You look fabulous!!!!
Love the photos!!!
http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

Maiken said...

well, I once almost wanted to buy a similar hat (or cap..) from Crete island but didn't do it.
in my country it (or its fake versions) is usually worn by all kinds of so called bimbos and has a rather negative imago.
anyway, everybody has a right to wear whatever he or she wants :)

Damycool said...

It´s so cool!!

Summer-Raye said...

Very Cute!!!

Summer-Raye

lapetiteblonde said...

dear!Carrie?haha..
thnaks for your swwet comment on my blog!!
kisses pretty and have a nice day=)

Anonymous said...

you are so amazing!! xx

SparksandFireworks said...

I love caps but i agree with Maiken, these seem to have gained a bad reputation in my area as well!

Its a shame because they are actually really nice!
Its suits you chic! p.s i love your hair!

xoxo Jess
SparksandFireworks.blogspot.com

Tasneem said...

love your hair, looking fab! x

kath said...

cool cap! :)

iam_kbc

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Super cool hat! Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

Cosa mi metto???

fashion meets art said...

this hat suits you so good! def like it! wish you a wonderful day.
and by the way: your so is so nice, very cute voice!
lovely greets
maren anita

www.fashion-meets-art.com

Vale ♥ said...

You look so cute with this hat ! Thank you for your nice comment on my blog, I am flattered that such a nice girl can be inspired by my outfits ! Your hair is so gorgeous ! Kisses !

Fashion and Cookies
My Twitter

Anonymous said...

they have a bad rep here too

Sandra said...

Hey! I gave you an award on my blog. You can check it out here:
http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

kat @ paper doll theory said...

you are super talented with your makeup. love these outfits! love your style!
love kat
www.paperdolltheory.com

WE INSPIRE US said...

omg!! u r more prettier than Barbie!!! =)

Your curls are just perfect!!

the cap is very cute!!