Posse

Saturday, 17 September 2011

Dressed up in Love...

After a week's worth of planning my dream outfit for Saturday night's celebrations, I changed my outfit at the last minute! I have never been one to plan an outfit around my accessories but it goes to show that it can be done. From the start my heart was set on wearing the beautiful costume jewellery pieces I had recently acquired...

Headband: Dune
Jewelled Bow Cuff: Adorne
Earrings and Ring: Adorne
3 Piece bangle set: Diva

My favourite accessory has to be the cuff! Check out more gorgeous Adorne pieces here.



Which matched perfectly with the shoes...



And finally...


The dress: a Wayne Cooper number so rich and exquisite in quality. The colour, so feminine and chic enhanced by the gunmetal greys of my accessories.

Lastly, what would an outfit be without being dressed up in love with beautiful people?!



The birthday boy himself, my dear friend Adam.



As always I remain,
Professor of fashionable trends,
Barbie xxx

11 comments:

Sarin Aladadi said...

Super cute dress! Love your post! Looks like you had lots of fun!! I especially like your dress. It looks so angelic

check out my blog! I'll be putting it up an outfit post soon! I really like how your blogs trendy but chic!

Hope to here back! (:,
Sarin

alwayspictureperfect.blogspot.com

lapetiteblonde said...

like your dress!!
kisses

http://lpbbymayal.blogspot.com/

City Girl said...

thank you so much for your lovely comment and for following my blog!! your photos and outfits are amazing!! following you now..

MsRinz said...

thank you for visiting my blog! I m following you now:))
miss-rinrin.blogspot.com

kath said...

pretty dress and love your accessories! :)

http://iam-kbc.blogspot.com

Natalie Leung said...

oh adorable headband, it makes the outfit look so glam!

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

CottonCandyINK said...

you look beautiful, great shoes!

@CottonCandyINK.blogspot.com

FrancescaGatti said...

You look so different when you're dressed up all glam! Beautiful!
Love the dress!! xx

STEPHANIE F. said...

Such a gorgeous dress! You look amazing in it and the accessories look stunning.

Thanks for following my blog lovely. :)

xx

ML said...

I love your dress!!! :) And I would love to have those shoes....
Have a spectacular day,

xoxo
http://marinnelle.blogspot.com

Shels415 said...

Really lovely dress! You look great!
Hope you can stop by and visit my blog!

XOXO
Shels
http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/