Posse

Thursday, 15 September 2011

Beauty routine to boot!!!

I have a specfic beauty routine that I go through in the last 48 hours leading up to a special night out. They are....

1. Exfoliate and wax every visible bodypart.. Yesterday not only did I have my legs waxed, but I enjoyed an eye special. My manicured brows are a direct result of a wax and tint by West Avenue Beauty in Manly.


2. Indulge in a little bronzing...My spray tan is a heavenly deep mocha colour which works with any outfit!

3. Purify the platinum... after a fresh toner, my platinum locks look clean and fresh!


4. Pamper those precious tooties! Chipped nail polish is just naff, make sure those toes have a fresh new colour which compliaments your outfit.

5. Pump up the jams! I'll always have a brand new playlist with the top pop tracks to really get me in the mood while I get my face and hair on! I have included the audio of one of my favourite tracks! Enjoy bebe's!!


Love A
xxx

5 comments:

naiad said...

thanx a lot for sharing your beauty routine!!!!!!
u have such a nice blog
xxx
naiad
http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/

ML said...

Such an awesome post. Thanks for these great tips! :) Perfect song.
Have a spectacular day,

xoxo
http://randomgirl-ishstuff.blogspot.com/

LOVE JOICE said...

Great post and you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

FrancescaGatti said...

Your eyebrows look fab!
And you're right about a good fake tan, it definitely goes with EVERY outfit xx

Ayushma said...

Loving your posts.

I'm following you now, would love it if you'd follow me back :)

http://am-better-today.blogspot.com