Posse

Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Affordable fashion with Sophie McCallum

Good afternoon my fashion fierce friends!

Meet my younger sister Sophie! Sophie became my latest subject for a styling session today as she heads off for uni. Given the permission to go into her closet, I picked out some hot little gems, and the best part is...totally affordable. Sophie is not phased by high fashion labels or current trends and really loves to pave her own fashion path. She describes her personal style as "casual, unique and classic". This season Sophie is on the lookout for chiffon shirts, floaty dresses and white maxi's.

Can you guess where Sophie's look came from?





A little work...



a little play!

Outfit and hair styled by Professor Barbie
Dress: Target
Vest: Supre
Shoes: Corelli
Necklaces and bracelets: Diva
Rings and earrings: Prouds
Hat: Stylist's own personal item

Leave me some feedback bloggers as I want to cater to my readers every needs!
Lots of love,
Prof. Barbie xxx

20 comments:

Danny boy said...

totally jerked it to this

Dodger said...

Thanks sis for featuring me in your blog. I'm keen for you to style me again! xxx

Michelle's Style File said...

Love the stripey dress!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Style Diaries said...

that dress is divine, i so love it the color is great

lapetiteblonde said...

love this dress!
kisses=)

http://lpbbymayal.blogspot.com/

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

pretty. xo

devorelebeaumonstre.com

Erika said...

Aww such a cute outfit!! So casual yet somehting about it makes it soo chic and elegant :) Great style!! I love ;)

ps: really appreciate ur lovely comment on my post! I'm following ur lovely blog now, pls do follow mine too if u haven't already, it'll mean so so much to me! thx :)

xx
Erika
http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

Maiken said...

I really like that white blouse and also the fact that you spiced up the whole outfit with such cool jewellery. good job ;)

Marie said...

Aw I loved how you did this for your sis! I remember when we used to do makeovers all the time when we were younger - those were the days! She looks great :)




Dirty Pink Cardigan


:D

ROCKnFASHION said...

Great outfit and blog, i will be following now :)

hope you can take time to look through mine and follow

dancerocknfashion.blogspot.com

Marie said...

Hey darlin! Thanks for stopping by already :)

You can follow me on
Dirty Pink Cardigan by clicking on the RSS feed button - it'll let you pick how to follow me - google connect included! :)


I'm definitely following you my dear! :)


Dirty Pink Cardigan

Sakuranko said...

Pretty pictures pretty outfit..

God Bless you...

Sakuranko Blog

Denise Pacurar said...

Cute outfit! Love the Fedora hat!!

I'm a new follower!
xoxo Denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

Shels415 said...

Great pictures! She looks lovely! The black and whites are awesome!

XOXO
Shels
http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

kath said...

casual chic! :)

http://iam-kbc.blogspot.com

Celina said...

Love this outfit !!!!

I'm a new follower now. Visit my blog and follow me too if you want :)

Kisses from Germany !
Celina

Summer-Raye said...

Following back! Ah, I love this outfit. :) Casual but classy!

Stay in touch.

Summer-Raye

LifeasIknowit said...

love the striped dress n' the fedora hat .... ur sister is beautiful...
following you ... would love if you'd follow me back :)

http://lifeas-i-know.blogspot.com/

Coffee Cream and the Caffeine said...

i LOVE the dress :)

www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

Fashion Accessories said...

I really love your outfit! I am completely crazy to see your fashionable dressing. You are really looking stunning in the existing pictures. Thanks for sharing.