Posse

Thursday, 4 August 2011

Forget the x- make his x gf your bff! Now thats some crazy math...

If there’s one thing that’s certain, it’s that break ups suck- regardless of who did the deed. Face it girls, we’ve all at least once cried into our pillows at night, wishing things could work out, because secretly we all want to be……..
 

Julia Stiles in the classic 10 Things I Hate About You.

However, sometimes friendship can result out of a break up…and no I’m not talking about a friendship with that troubled ex. In my case, I nabbed a friendship with his ex gf, who is now one of my besties, Michelle.
Ok so it wasn’t a case of exbook stalking…She happened to work with me and not only that, but she happened to be my supervisor. But most importantly she happens to be one of the coolest girls I know! While our friendship might have started as a constant bagging out of our last season squeeze- we’re rock solid in foundation and there for each other when we need it most. We even went on a cruise together early this year. This is us on our little adventure (minus the vomiting I did due to sea sickness).




Hmmm they say all men have a type… 

Did I mention we both studied teaching?

Well guys, that’s it for me. Have yourself a lovely evening and I’ll keep you posted!

Kisses,
A

4 comments:

Vonny said...

nice pics :D

Fashion Cappuccino said...

You're lucky to gain a friendship from a breakup and I think it's great! You guys look like sisters! xoxoxoo

Professor Barbie said...

Thank you girls for your lovely comments. Hehe I've heard the sister comment before as well...Thanks for reading! xoxo

Shell88 said...

Hmmm that Michelle friend does seem like a super awesome chick ;) loooove u xoxo