Posse

Thursday, 4 August 2011

Dramatic eyes for the dramatic you: a clip of how to!

Hello my lovely bloggers,

I have created for your enjoyment a basic tutorial to achieve dramatic eyes (or come hither eyes for you kinky readers' hehe). As you can see the following pic is the finished outcome; featuring bold eyes, and a natural base. Hope this helps those that sometimes feel like damsels in distress in the make up department. Let me know what you think, and perhaps I will upload more looks you can try. 

Love A, xxx

video

5 comments:

Alina Anghel said...

great makeup!xx

http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

Professor Barbie said...

Thank you sweetie- by all means follow my blog- I'll certainly add some more beauty tips xxx

INSPIRED HER said...

Aww that was awesome! Loved how you spoke every step through in so much detail. You definitely should upload more of the makeup vids because I still struggle with liquid eyeliner and affixing fake eyelashes hahaha.

Professor Barbie said...

Thanks pretty!! Dearly noted. Check my new makeup pics xxxx
http://professor-barbie.blogspot.com/2011/09/operation-makeover-makeup-and-hair.html

Bushra said...

nice post, deffo trying it out! x